Monday, September 29, 2014

28 days later

No no. Not the zombie movie. ;) It's been 28 days since I had a cigarette! Ha! Wow! Almost 1 whole month. Over $150 saved! I am so, incredibly proud of myself. Quite frankly, I am impressed! 

This isn't my first time trying to quit. This is my first time SUCCESSFULLY quitting! And. It. Feels. Gooooooooood. 

 I am so excited! Yesterday, I didn't have my nicotine patch on for most off the day, and I became quite a nasty b-word. Well. Today, I took my patch off around 3pm, and haven't put a new one on yet! Nor, have I gotten cranky or irritated. I'm stomping this addiction! 
Fixing my chemical dependency. 
I was going to give up soda as well. I was told by many quitters to wait, and conquer one evil at a time. 

So, nicotine (and the other 400 chemical poisons included in cigarettes), had to be the first to go. Bye bye! 

I really want to sign up for another OCR, as a reward. *wink wink* 
There's one here in Kansas, called the Timber Challenge. 

They have a new one, to make 4 runs per year. 

The one I want to do next, is in  the dead of winter. The coldest month in Kansas. Hello, January, fire and ice OCR! (side note* it's only a 2k with 20 obstacles in January, but I can run multiple times!!!)

Okay. I got sidetracked, again. I'm always going off on another subject. 

That's all. Until tomorrow!

P.s. my whole body is sore! Owie!




No comments:

Post a Comment