Monday, September 22, 2014

21 days

 Oh. My. Goodness. It's been three whole weeks! No smoking! Yay me!

To be completely honest, I was so busy, today, that even if I were still smoking, I wouldn't have had the time, today. I have never had such a jam packed schedule. Like, EVER. 

So, here's how my day went. 
7am: wake up, get Meg ready for school. get myself semi decent, and acceptable for public outings.
7:50am: take Meg to school
8:00am: headed to the clothing donation center, to fold and hang clothes for families in our school district who may not be able to afford new clothes as often as needed. 
11:10: finish up, and head home for a few minutes.
11:40: leave for chiropractic appointment
12:50: lunch with Morgan
1:40: vintage stock, then Halloween store with the hubby
2:35: home for 10 whole minutes!! 
3:00 girls on the run
5:20: home for dinner
6:30: book fair planning meeting
8:00: grocery store for grape tomatoes (you're welcome MoMo)
8:30: to Morgan's to finish the coloring of my hair
10:10: HOME FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT!!!

Goodnight. Hope I didn't exhaust you, just from reading this crazy crap. ;)

Happy Day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment