Sunday, October 26, 2014

nonsmoker title for 55 days. GO ROYALS!

I've been a bit preoccupied, lately. I've been planning birthday parties, and Halloween parties, and game nights (for the elementary school), book fairs, and teacher luncheon preparing, dish washing, and laundry doing, daughter's  room cleaning (omg! THAT made me want a cigarette, more than ANYTHING has), dinner cooking, grocery shopping, and best of all... NETFLIX WATCHING WHILE BUBBLE BATHING! ha.

But, seriously, The WORLD SERIES is going strong! 2-2.
Big Royals fan, here.
I want the Royals to come home, and win the thing.

Is that asking for too much?! Last night was hard to watch. Tonight is awful. Bumgarner is a beast, and that's not great, when he's playing for the opposing team. >':o

Shields is doing pretty good, tonight, aside from the two runs, that have been allowed. =/

Okay. So. The room that was cleaned, today. Sorry, no "before" picture. Just an "after".

So, the bed (from IKEA) and bedding set (Walmart) were my daughter's birthday present. She loves it. I'm jealous. ;)

And, the lovely little screen shot of my nonsmoking status. 



I really hate when Bumgarner is pitching. This gives me a headache.

Stay Royal!


No comments:

Post a Comment