Tuesday, November 4, 2014

65 days




Well, I never switched to the step three patches. I probably should have, but, I didn't.  I am doing great. 

Now that I'm officially off of nicotine, altogether, I am giving up soda. This is something that I wanted to do, right after I started the nicotine patch. I was told it wouldn't be a good idea to give them both up at the same time. So, as I was no longer smoking, I started to drink more and more soda pop. Just the other day, I had a whole 2 liter of soda, before 1pm. 

What. The. F*ck? Seriously.

I decided it was time. 

So, I brewed 2 kinds of tea. Black tea (no sugar), and green tea, with pomegranate and blueberry, (also sugar free). I am taking water seriously, again. I am making it a point to drink at least 100oz each day. (I started that yesterday)

So, as of yesterday, I am down to one 12oz can of soda, or less, per day. And, that's if I even want it, because I am not allowing myself to have that 12oz can, unless I've had at least half my body weight (in ounces) of water. That's about 80oz, so, yeah. I think I'll add another blog, to keep track of my body weight/inches etc while giving up the pop. Oh! Yes! That sounds fun! 

So, until my next craving for a nasty, nicotine filled, poison stick, I'm out.

 Onto my next journey. 

I hope I've inspired at least 1 person to quit smoking. It's not that hard, once you find the thing that works best for you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment